What is the Anna Freud Learning Network?
The Department of Health has awarded the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families a three year strategic development grant, part of which was used to establish the Anna Freud Learning Network.
The Anna Freud Learning Network connects those working to support children and young people's mental health and emotional wellbeing by sharing best practice and learning, and promoting cross-sector knowledge exchange.
The Anna Freud Learning Network aims to;
- Build communities of practice across the United Kingdom
- Lead training and peer-to-peer learning events
- Disseminate the latest research and best practice approaches
- Share expertise on outcome measurements
- Test and roll-out innovation in children’s mental health
- Link-up academics, practitioners and policymakers
- Highlight the experiences of children and families
- Connect similar individuals and organisations to share best practice