Who is the Anna Freud Learning Network for?
The Anna Freud Learning Network is for all those with a stake in the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people. Whether you work for a charity or local authority, in health, social care, housing or community support or are a researcher or funder, you are invited to join the Anna Freud Learning Network.
By joining the Anna Freud Learning Network you are linking with similar individuals and organisations to share best practice and knowledge through research, training opportunities and networking events. You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve your understanding of mental health and resilience
- Gain further insight in how best to empower children and young people
- Grow your skills to demonstrate evidence based practice
- Be part of greater cross-sector collaboration
- Connect with peers at national and regional events