Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Hampstead Site
12 Maresfield Gardens
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Old Street Site
47 Brunswick Place
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Holloway Site
38 Mayton Street,
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Greater Manchester Site
Manchester Institute of Education,
University of Manchester,
Tel: 020 7794 2313
- Training and Conferences: email@example.com
- Services and Schools: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postgraduate Studies: Claire.Prescott@annafreud.org
- Fundraising: email@example.com
- Media: Tim.Linehan@annafreud.org (Head of Communications)/ Niall.McGourty@annafreud.org (Media Officer)
- General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to work with us?
If you would like to find out about current vacancies at the Centre, please visit our vacancies page.
The Parents Panel: We are always looking for parents and carers who have experience using mental health services to join the Parents Panel.
The Parents Panel help us to develop publicity, reach out to other parents and come up with new service ideas. For more info please contact email@example.com.
- Parent Infant Project: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Toddler Group: email@example.com
- Child Psychotherapy Service, Parent Consultation Service, Mentalization Based Treatment for Families: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schools Programme: email@example.com
- Specialist Assessment and Treatment Services: firstname.lastname@example.org