In this section
About the Alumni Network
The Mission of the Alumni Network
- To create and promote a broad network of Alumni - to foster, develop and maintain a sense of membership amongst all Alumni
- To increase the participation of Alumni within the life of the Anna Freud Centre
What is the Alumni Network for?
- Keeping in touch both professionaly and personally with fellow graduates and others in your field
- Sharing your expertise, resources and news with the Alumni Network - the website is alumni-driven so we want news from you whether it's professional news about your training and career including publications and conferences, and personal news. We'd welcome photos for our gallery
- Finding out about upcoming and recent events at the Anna Freud Centre including special offers on courses and training
- Accessing articles and podcasts of talks that the Centre has been involved with
- Contributing towards online discussion groups and forums - whether it's regarding the future of psychoanalysis, child mental health, the role of research and evaluation, or other areas of interest ...
Helping the Anna Freud Centre promote its message and continue to exist and expand through its programmes
- We plan to host events in the UK and internationally. If sufficient interest, a colloquium or symposium will be planned. Outside the academic arena, social ones will also be planned
- We would very much like to organise regional alumni network hubs across the world