With a donation of up to £10 a month, you can join Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families's committed giving scheme and help transform lives.
As a charity we are reliant upon the generosity of our supporters to sustain the vital work that we deliver to vulnerable children, young people and families. With a commitment to achieving a society where all children and their families are effectively supported with their mental health difficulties, we are determined to not only sustain our work but also to extend and improve it, so that we can reach thousands more of the children and young people that so desperately need our support.
This is why we are launching our new committed giving scheme. Regular gifts are crucial to the Centre as they help us plan for the future and enable us to have a lasting impact.
The Difference Your Support Can Make
- As a Supporter, with a donation of up to £10 a month (£150 a year including Gift Aid), you will help support the emotional health of 23 mothers and babies across the baby clinics we work in.
- As a Friend, with a donation of up to £20 a month (£300 a year including Gift Aid), your support will fund a year of vital phone support for a troubled family.
- As a Sponsor, with a donation of up to £50 a month (£750 a year including Gift Aid), your generosity will fund the delivery of a parenting course to a homeless parent.
- As a Patron, with a commitment of £100 a month (£1,500 a year including Gift Aid), you will fund 10 sessions for children using our outreach services in schools.
Getting Involved With Our Work
We offer a range of exciting opportunities for our committed givers to get involved with our work. These include:
- Tailored written updates on projects of specific interest to you.
- Exclusive access to new podcasts to give you a better understanding of the real difference we are making with your support.
- Priority invitation to events
Please download the committed giving scheme brochure for more information. We look forward to welcoming you as a committed giver of Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families and we thank you for your generosity. Sign up online or complete the committed giving scheme sign up form and email to email@example.com.