Why Leave a Legacy Gift To Us?
Across the UK, thousands of vulnerable children and young people with mental health problems rely on our support every year.
Without this vital support, mental health problems can lead to tragic consequences for young people. But by treating our children now, and tackling these problems at their root, Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families is making a tremendous difference to the rest of their lives and the future shape of our society.
By leaving a legacy gift, you can be a huge part of this transformation change.
We provide a vital range of services tailored to helping:
- parents and infants,
- parents and toddlers,
- children and young people and families.
How Your Gift Can Help
- £1,000 – Will provide ten sessions for children using our outreach services in schools.
- £5,000 – This will enable two children to be seen by the Parent Infant Project for an entire year.
- £10,000 – Will enable an entire class of primary school children access to the emotional support and help they need for an entire year with our highly skilled outreach workers who visit schools.
- £20,000 – This will run our toddler services for six months enabling us to deliver 280 sessions to help parents and toddlers struggling with difficulties such as sleeping, eating and toilet mastery, or concerns about the toddler’s development.
Click here to find out about different ways to leave a legacy. If you would like any more information about leaving a gift in your will please call Jessica Brennan, Fundraising Assistant, on 020 7443 2270 or email at Jessica.Brennan@annafreud.org.