Advanced Qualitative Data Analysis
- One day
About this course
The aim of this course is introduce researchers and those involved in research to the advanced approaches to qualitative analysis.
The course will cover
- How to look for and develop typologies.
- When it is appropriate to look for associations and how they can be used.
- How to conduct explanatory analysis.
- The basis on which qualitative research can be generalised and the key methodological factors underpinning generalisation.
Who is this course suitable for?
The course is suitable for researchers and professionals who have some experience of qualitative research or who have attended the introduction to qualitative data analysis course.
Aims of the course?
The learning objectives of the course are:
- Delegates will be able to identify typologies.
- Delegates will be able to identify associations and know how to use them.
- Delegates will be able to carry out explanatory analysis.
- Delegates know in what way qualitative findings can be generalised and what factors support generalisation.