Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
Since 1984, I have worked as a clinical psychologist in services for children with disability, paediatrics and in child mental health services. From 1995-2014, I was the Clinical Director of the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) in Islington where I developed a community based model of service which provided a service in schools, social services and also developed ways of helping children who did not seek help themselves. In addition I am also currently Head of Programme for Clinical Services at the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families.
Courses this tutor is involved in
- Advances in Child Mental Health Services: International perspectives
- AMBIT Conference: Sharing Outcomes
- AMBIT in Secure Settings Conference
- AMBIT Unconference 2016
- AMBIT: Advanced Lead Training
- AMBIT: Team Learning Masterclass
- AMBIT: Train the Trainer for International Teams
- CBT and Mentalization in work with children, young people and their families
- CBT Developments with children and young people in mindfulness, ASD, depression and self- harm: does research aid our day to day practice?
- i-THRIVE conference for CAMHS commissioners
- Mentalization-Based Treatment: 4th International Conference - Save the Date!