Sharing and Managing Outcome Data, Manchester
- 1 day
About this course
Sharing and Managing Outcome Data is being run by Child Outcomes Research Consortium (CORC) in partnership with the Centre
An introduction to best practices and current issues in sharing and managing routinely collected person-level data for service improvement, evaluation and research.
The course will cover
- Explanation of key concepts and terms
- Review of contexts for the use of data
- How to share outcome data effectively and ethically
- How to support people, systems and processes to improve data quality
- Examples from children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing
Overview of data management and storage of anonymised data
Who is this course suitable for?
Professionals, service managers, commissioners and researchers who work with data or are interested in how data management can support service improvement. The course would also be helpful to anyone involved in submitting or sharing data, e.g. with the CORC team, Department for Education, NHS Digital, research projects.
Aims of the course?
The learning objectives of the course are:
- Delegates will understand key concepts (e.g. consent, anonymisation, contexts of data use, data set specifications)
- Delegates will be able to identify issues related to sharing outcome data and how to manage them
- Delegates will be aware of approaches and techniques to improve data quality
10% discount available if you book 2 or more places on Choosing and Using Measures or make 2 or more bookings across the following trainings:
- Choosing and Using Measures, Manchester
- Choosing and Using Measures, York
- Embedding best practice use of outcome and feedback measures, London
- Embedding best practice use of outcome and feedback measures, Birmingham
- Embedding best practice use of outcome and feedback measures, Manchester
- Interpreting outcome data in children and young people’s mental health, London
- Interpreting outcome data in children and young people’s mental health, York
- Ethics and data management, London
- Measures in the commissioning context, London
- Measures in the commissioning context, Manchester
If you are interested in becoming a CORC member, please visit: http://www.corc.uk.net/