Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
Carol Broughton has a clinical doctorate from University College London and trained as a child and adolescent psychotherapist at the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families. She is a consultant parent-infant psychotherapist in the Parent Infant Project at the Centre and works as a child psychotherapist in the National Health Service. She consults to a west London nursery and children’s centre. Carol teaches and publishes in the field of infant mental health and has an ongoing research interest in the clinical assessment of parent-infant interaction.
Courses this tutor is involved in
- Introduction to Psychoanalytic Ideas and their application to work with adults, children and infants
- ITSIEY Specialist: Reflective Supervision in Infant Mental Health (0 - 24 months): Holding the supervisee, child and family in mind
- Parent Infant Relational Assessment Tool (PIRAT) Global Scales Training (Hannover, Germany)
- Parent-Infant Relational Assessment Tool - PIRAT Global Scales Training
- Principles and Practice of Psychoanalytic Parent-Infant Psychotherapy