Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
Tessa Baradon came from the field of Public Health to child psychoanalysis and psychotherapy. She has worked in the public and private sectors as a child and adolescent therapist and has been responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of services for parents and infants in the NHS and the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families. Tessa Baradon writes and lecture on child therapy/psychoanalysis and parent infant psychotherapy. She is a Member of the Association of Child Psychotherapists and the Association of Child Psychoanalysis, Inc.
Courses this tutor is involved in
- Introduction to Psychoanalytic Ideas and their application to work with adults, children and infants
- Parent Infant Project International Study Day
- Parent Infant Project International Study Day - Staff place
- Parent-Infant Psychotherapy - Specialist Training
- Principles and Practice of Psychoanalytic Parent-Infant Psychotherapy