Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
Minna Daum BA BSc (Hons) is a UKCP Registered Family Therapist with a Diploma in Family Therapy from University College London (1994). She was employed as Clinical Specialist and subsequently Senior Clinical Specialist in Family Mental Health at the Marlborough Family Resource Centre (Central and North West London Mental Health NHS Trust) from 1992 – 1997, where her core work consisted of carrying out and supervising a large number of multi-disciplinary court assessments and providing expert opinion on the risk of rehabilitation following abuse. She has been employed as both Senior Family Therapist and Clinical Manager at the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families since 1998.
Courses this tutor is involved in
- Clinical Uses of the Parent Development Interview (PDI)
- ITSIEY Specialist: Reflective Supervision in Infant Mental Health (0 - 24 months): Holding the supervisee, child and family in mind
- ITSIEY: Assessing and Formulating Risk and Resilience in Perinatal and Infant Mental Health
- Mentalization-Based Treatment 4th International Conference - Clinical Applications of MBT
- Personality Disorder & Parenting