Update regarding the Centre's services
The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families is taking action to reduce the spread of the virus. All our physical sites are now closed, but we are still at work with all staff now operating remotely. Our services are in touch with the children and young people and their families they work with and are offering ongoing support as needed.
We continue to work with infants, children and young people and their families and are making individual arrangements to help them.
UCL postgraduate courses delivered at the Centre will be moving online shortly. Anna Freud Centre courses and trainings at the Centre have been postponed and will be adapted to the current situation.
All face-to-face and short courses and events have been postponed. We will review them by mid-April and update you then. We have included information about our courses, workshops and events below:
- Link Programme - All workshops until April 3rd have been postponed. We are working with the Department for Education to review delivery by mid-April in light of government advice. For further information contact: Linkprogramme@annafreud.org
- MHAT - Those already booked on the course will be invited to a virtual training option. We are not taking any further bookings on MHAT until further notice. For further information contact: MHAT@annafreud.org
- Short training courses - our face-to-face courses have been postponed until 15th April when we will review our options based on government advice.
- Postgraduate courses - we are committed to continuing teaching online for our postgraduate courses by offering current students virtual support - please email your Programme Officer for any queries you may have. Prospective students seeking entry for September 2020 should email the relevant programme contact - details can be found on the relevant programme page (see link here)
- Clinical services - We have contacted all the children and families we are working with to offer alternative support as required. For further information contact: Anna.Kennett@annafreud.org