Shared decision-making in CAMHS
Help us develop resources to support shared decision-making in CAMHS.
If you are any of the below, we'd like to hear from you!
- A child or young person with experiences of mental health challenges;
- A parent of a child with experiences of mental health challenges;
- A health care professional working with children experiencing mental health challenges;
- A teacher or someone working in a school setting;
- Someone with interest in child mental health care and treatment.