Self-care during the shutdown & #SelfcareSummer Privacy Notice
This information explains what data of yours we use to provide the service, how we use it and what rights you have.
The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, co-ordinator of the Self-care during the shutdown & #SelfcareSummer campaigns, is the data Controller of the data collected about you or your child. If you have any questions about how we use your information you can contact us at:
- Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, 4-8 Rodney Street, London N1 9JH.
Our Data Protection Officer is Susan Henry: DPO@annafreud.org, 020 7794 2313.
Data captured through the Expression of Interest form will be deleted on 31st July 2020.
Consent forms, video and written content is disposed of, as per case study protocol, with review of retention at 5 years.
When we use your data you have certain rights and these are summarised below, but you can read more about them on the information commissioners website (https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/) or ask Matthew Doyle, Network and Digital Content Manager about them.
- The right to be informed about what we are doing with your data, this information sheet explains that.
- The right of access – you may ask us for a copy of the information we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request (SAR)
- The right to rectification – if any data about you is inaccurate or out of date you can ask us to correct it.
- The right to erasure – in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete your data.
- The right to limit use of your data – in certain circumstances you can ask us to stop processing your data.
- The right to object to use of your data – this applies in some circumstances.
- The right to data portability – an easily transferable copy of your data, this generally refers to online services, but we can provide a copy.
As we rely upon your consent to process your information you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your data. If you feel you do want to withdraw your consent you can contact Matthew Doyle.
You can ask any of the team or contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you want to discuss these rights or make a request to see your data. Contact details are at the top of this notice.
If you feel we may not be handling your data appropriately, or if you have any queries or concerns about this, you can contact us, email@example.com and if you are not satisfied or want to make a complaint about our data handling you can contact the Information Commissioner, https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us
Download Your Rights Information Sheet.