These assembly packs explore how children and young people can use music to support their mental health.
The “Music for self-care” resources are suitable for both primary and secondary pupils and have been developed in collaboration with teachers and mental health professionals. The assembly resources aim to:
- Explore the topic of loneliness, which was the theme of 2022's Mental Health Awareness week
- Identify ways in which music can be used for self-care
- Encourage pupils to think about how they can look after their mental health
- Download the primary assembly PowerPoint and accompanying assembly plan
- Download the secondary assembly PowerPoint and accompanying assembly plan