About this course
A whole school approach to mental health and wellbeing is underpinned by the Centre’s longstanding experience of working within schools to support pupil, parent/carer and staff mental health. This training provides a practical framework, alongside key actions and materials that aim to support school staff in championing mental health and wellbeing across the whole school community. The training is grounded in a rigorous evidence base.
Key learning outcomes
- Know what factors are important to consider when developing a whole school approach to mental health and wellbeing
- Know how to embed and establish processes that support the mental health and wellbeing of the whole school community
- Learn practical tips and tools for promoting mental health and wellbeing in secondary schools
- Explore the identification of the early signs of mental health concerns in children and young people
- Signposting to trusted mental health and wellbeing resources and sources of support
Get in touch
Make an enquiry here.
The training was fabulous, the best training I have had on the subject of mental health.Delegate, MHAT Online Training, Anna Freud Centre, delivered by Dr Rina Bajaj