About this course
The course is suitable for all staff from both a Primary and Secondary School setting, including those who would like to further develop their engagement policy in school, or who have an extended role relating to family support, inclusion and behaviour management. This course is designed to support school staff to improve parent/carer engagement within an educational setting. You will find guides to good practice that will help develop effective partnerships with parents/carers to engage with their child’s learning and wellbeing within the school community.
Key learning outcomes
- Understand the meaning of parental engagement and the challenges that this can involve
- Explore which factors are important in developing positive relationships and engagement with parents and carers
- Learn how to implement a framework to improve parental engagement
- Develop practical strategies to improve the engagement of all parents and carers
- Signposting to trusted mental health and wellbeing resources and sources of support
Get in touch
Make an enquiry here.
The training was fabulous, the best training I have had on the subject of mental health.Delegate, MHAT Online Training, Anna Freud Centre, delivered by Dr Rina Bajaj