Other Ways to Fundraise For Us
Fundraising at Work
You can fundraise for the Centre at work in a range of different ways:
- Payroll giving: this is one of simplest and most tax efficient ways of making a regular donation to the Centre. Payroll Giving donations are deducted before tax so each £1.00 you give a month will only cost you 80p, and if you're a higher rate tax payer it will only cost you 60p. You can speak to your HR department about setting up a regular gift to the Centre through your salary.
- Match funding: If you're fundraising for the Centre, check whether your workplace does match funding. Many employers will agree to match whatever you raise which can be a great way to double your fundraising total
- Charity of the Year: Why not nominate us as your workplace Charity of the Year? We've worked with organisations including Jo Malone London, Goldman Sachs, and RBS and can offer your workplace a bespoke package to make sure you and your staff get the most out of your relationship with the Centre
Give while you shop
There are loads of easy ways to donate to us while shopping, with no extra cost to you!
- Use easyfundraising to shop with over 3,500 retailers including Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, eBay, Boden, and M&S. Every time you shop, you’ll raise a free donation for the Centre. It’s that easy!
Fundraising at school
- First Give: First Give is an amazing programme which helps young people to give their time, tenacity and talents to improve their local communities. We were delighted to participate for the first time in 2017. Not only did the pupils learn about the Centre but they also won us £1000. If your school is near our offices in Hampstead or Old Street, why not choose to learn more about the Centre?