Child Mental Health, Personalisation and Transformation – sharing best practice and ways forward
About this course
The Anna Freud Centre, would like to invite you to a free sharing event funded as part of Health Foundation Grant* - Child Mental Health, Personalisation and Transformation – sharing best practice and ways forward.
The conference will be hosted by Dr. Ann York, a national expert in children mental health and service development.
The course will cover:
- Discussion on recent policy initiatives and the challenges services have in enabling young people to be active decision makers in their care
- A review what we have learnt to date in terms of good practice and the challenges the sector is facing
- To learn from practice – what has been the experiences of services, commis-sioners and at a national level of implementing the personalisation agenda
- Anne O’Herlihy, NHSE – on the young people’s passport
- Andrew Sjurseth, Warwickshire County Council
- Dr. Miranda Wolpert, Anna Freud Centre
- Erif Newman, Berkshire CAMHS
- Kate Martin, Common Room
Who is this conference suitable for?
Commissioners and providers of child mental health services.
What practitioners think of our training in this area: “Very useful- open & balanced debate / discussions. Will definitely be taking these ideas back to my workplace. Excellent!”
What commissioners think of our training in this area: “Very thought provoking. Helped me re-focus on person-centered care and what it really means”.
*With thanks to the Health Foundation, an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the UK.. See more at: http://www.health.org.uk/node/9#sthash.qWustnsD.dpuf