About this seminar
After the success of our first series of free seminars which focused on our 5 Steps to Mental Health and Wellbeing Framework, the Schools Division are holding a new series which will look at building a whole school and FE college approach to mental health, and will draw on some of the key areas of the 5 Steps Framework.
Our first seminar of the 2021/22 academic year will be focussing on staff wellbeing, and our expert panel of speakers will be announced shortly, please check back for further details.
Speakers will include experts from the Anna Freud Centre and a best practice example from a school practitioner.
- Learning Outcomes
To provide attendees with an understanding of the importance of staff wellbeing and CPD within education settings, in the following areas:
- Why it is important to address, measure and monitor staff wellbeing, and some helpful resources to support you with this in your setting
- The importance of staff CPD and training, and how engaging in training can encourage schools and FE colleges to think about their whole school approach to supporting mental health and wellbeing
- Examples of good practice from a school practitioner
- Who is this seminar suitable for?
All school and FE college leaders, teachers and school staff particularly those with a responsibility for mental health. This seminar is also open to educational psychologists, and any allied professionals interested in supporting mental health in schools and FE colleges.
- Registration and Accessibility
This seminar will take place online via Zoom, a registration link will be sent to you closer to the date.
Before booking, please ensure you meet the system requirements.
This seminar will have automatic subtitles available.
- Contact us
Please contact email@example.com for any queries relating to this seminar.
23rd November 2021
- Online (joining instructions will be shared with registrants close to the event)
- 1.5 hours
- 16:30 - 18:00 (UK time)
To hear about any new dates scheduled for this training, please subscribe to our mailing list