This is an online meeting for those who work in justice settings and will be an opportunity to meet and hear from others who are applying AMBIT principles and practices in their work.
- Share your learning, and learn from others
- Seek help from the community with any dilemmas or obstacles, and offer help to others
- Support your continuing professional development - you will receive a certificate for your attendance
- System requirements for online training
The online platform Zoom will be used to deliver this training. Prior to booking on, please ensure you meet the system requirements so you're able to join this training.
Before the training, please test your equipment is working by going to Zoom.us/test and follow the instructions.
To hear about any new dates scheduled for this training, please subscribe to our mailing list
AMBIT Multi-Team Training
- 4 full days, and 2 half days
AMBIT: Local Facilitator Training (previously known as AMBIT Train the Trainer)
- 5 days
A Mentalizing Team Around the Worker - Webinar 4 of 5: Organising work in complex formal and informal networks
- 90 minutes
A Mentalizing Team Around the Worker - Webinar 5 of 5: Adapting our work so that it works
- 90 minutes
Introduction to AMBIT for commissioners and managers
- half day