About this webinar
The National Centre for Family Hubs (NCFH) is hosting a webinar on Best Start for Life and Family Hubs. The event will explore how Family Hubs can support the delivery of effective start for life services during the critical 1,001 days.
- Dr Camilla Rosan, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and National Centre for Family Hubs Early Years Policy and Practice Advisor
- Rt Hon. Dame Andrea Leadsom BPE MP, Government Early Years Healthy Development Adviser
- Who is this event suitable for?
This event is suitable for leaders, commissioners, or managers from Local Authorities, Health/CCGs, Early Years, or Voluntary and Community Sector
- System requirements for online event
The online platform Zoom will be used to deliver this training. Prior to booking on, please ensure you meet the system requirements so you're able to join this event.
Before the training, please test your equipment is working by going to Zoom.us/test and follow the instructions.
19th January 2022
- Online - via Zoom (Joining instructions will be sent to the email address you booked on with at least one working day before the event)
- 1.5 hours
- 10:00 - 11:30 (UK Time)
To hear about any new dates scheduled for this training, please subscribe to our mailing list