DIT Remote Working Workshop
- 1 hour on 14 April 2020
About this course
This workshop is a timely response to the Covid-19 pandemic that has thrust DIT therapists and supervisors into working remotely while still trying to hold an analytic stance.
Deborah Abrahams, Programme Director in DIT at the Anna Freud Centre provides a space to think about the implications and challenges posed by this new way of working. She will be drawing on her experience of practising and supervising DIT remotely.
The workshop will cover the following:
- What adjustments are needed when moving to remote DIT?
- What applications and equipment will you need?
- Contracting with patients and adjusting to the therapeutic frame
- Working remotely with outcome measures, relationship questionnaire and goodbye letter
- Keeping confidentiality, including when recording sessions
- Suitability of patients
- Self-care for clinicians
This is a free event for DIT supervisors and therapists with the option of a charitable donation to the Anna Freud Centre for those people who are able to do so.
There are limited numbers available and places will be offered on a first come basis.