London Family Hubs Tour
About this event
These tours provide an opportunity to:
- find out more about the role of the National Centre for Family Hubs
- hear about the family hubs development journey in Westminster
- take a tour of a family hub
- share learning with others working on family hub development in London
Please try to arrive 15 minutes early for a prompt start
- Who is this event suitable for
Local Authorities in London - Those leading the development of family hubs or interested in developing family hubs.
Maximum of two representatives from a Local Authority.
- Aims of the event
To share learning and support family hub development in London
- Accessibility and registration
Church Street Family Hub is a wheelchair accessible venue. For further information on the facilities please call: 020 3307 1940.
If you have an accessibility requirement, please let the events team know as soon as you can on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do let us know what these are and the best way we can assist you for this session.
Registration will close at 15:00 on 16 May. Please book your place before this time to secure your place at the event. There are a limited number of places.
17th May 2023
- Church Street Family Hub View Map
- 2 hours
- 14:00 - 15:30 (UK Time)
The Anna Freud Centre brings together those with a stake in the mental health of children and young people. Please subscribe to our mailing list to receive a bi-monthly e-newsletter and occasional updates about the Centre's training and events.