Mental Health Services and Schools Link Programme: National Learning Event (Cambridge)
- 3 hours
About this course
We are delighted to be bringing together local area leads, schools/colleges and mental health professionals that took part in the Mental Health Services and Schools Link workshops. This event will link up different areas that have worked on the programme to celebrate their learning and share best practice. It will be an opportunity for programme participants to network and share their successes and planning for the future.
A member of the project team from the Anna Freud Centre will share our experience of running the programme. There will be an opportunity to hear from colleagues from different areas about how they implemented the programme in their locality, the impacts it has had and how they are planning to take things forward.
Who is the event for?
Local area leads, schools/colleges and mental health professionals who participated in the two one-day workshops as part of the Mental Health Services and Schools Link Programme, along with those interested in finding out more. For further information please email email@example.com.
9:00am-9.30am: Registration, refreshments and networking
9.30am-9.45am: Preliminary findings from external evaluators, Ecroys
9.45am-10:00am: Overview of the Mental Health Services and Schools Link programme from Anna Freud
10:00am-11.30am: Sharing learning
Attendees to break into two groups and move between the following presentations. Time will be given at the end of each session for Q&As.
- Anna Sims, PATHS Lead Coach, Norfolk County Council. Local area lead for Norfolk
- Hannah West, Team Leader, Link Team Point 1
- Natalie Taylor-Daodu, Senior Youth Mental Health Worker, Link Team
- Lisa Harper. Specialist Practitioner, Emotional Health Pathway 5-19
- Sarah Archibald: Healthy Child Programme, 5-19 Specialist Practitioner
- Dr. Tom Hughes, Senior Educational and Child Psychologist, Special Educational Needs and Disability Service (0-25)
- Nicky Oliver, SENCO, Eastfield Infant and Nursery School and Westfield Junior School
- Denise Woodhouse, Support Officer, SEMH, Diocese of Ely Multi Academy Trust
11.30am-11.45am: Department for Education Update
11.45am-12:00pm: Panel Q&A
Please note that the same event is also taking place in London, Manchester and Gateshead.