About this webinar
National Centre for Family Hubs and What Works for Early Intervention and Children’s Social Care Family Hub Resource Refresher
Thursday 6 July
Aims of the webinar:
- To provide an overview for navigating the family hub resources available through the National Centre for Family Hubs (NCFH) and What Works for Early Intervention and Children’s Social Care (WWEICSC).
- Resources covered will be:
More information to follow
- Who is this event suitable for?
All services for children and families
- Registration and accessibility
There will be automatic subtitles available. Please email email@example.com for further access requirements.
This event will take place on Zoom, a joining link will be sent to you closer to the event date.
Registration will close at 15:00 on 5 July. Please book your place before this time to secure your place.
- System requirements for online event
The online platform Zoom will be used to deliver this event. Prior to booking on, please ensure you meet the system requirements so you're able to join this webinar.
Before the event, please test your equipment is working by going to Zoom.us/test and follow the instructions.
6th July 2023
- Online – live via Zoom (Joining instructions will be sent to the email address you booked on with at least one working day before the event)
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- 10:00 - 11:30 (UK Time)
The Anna Freud Centre brings together those with a stake in the mental health of children and young people. Please subscribe to our mailing list to receive a bi-monthly e-newsletter and occasional updates about the Centre's training and events.