Parent Infant Project International Study Day
5th November 2020
- Online (joining instructions will be shared with registrants close to the event)
- 1 day
Thursday 5th November 2020
About this course
This training will take place online, and details of how to join will be shared with registrants close to the event.
The 2020 PIPP International Study day will take place on 5th November 2020
Loss in the Perinatal period: working with loss in Parent Infant Psychotherapy
The PPIP Study Day is a day for psychoanalytic Parent infant therapists to discuss clinical cases in a detailed way, with filmed session material presented for in-depth discussion and reflection. The use of filmed material allows the participants to develop further insight and build upon their observational and analytic skills.
The aims of the course are:-
- To contribute to professional development.
- To reach out to other practitioners and share best practice and enrich the profession by discussion and an exchange of ideas.
- To further create and maintain existing local, national and international partnerships with other PPIP therapists, teams, training institutions and authors/ researchers in the field.
- To foster progress and innovation in PPIP
Who is this course suitable for?
Psychoanalytically trained practitioners working in the Early years (infancy- with a focus primarily on 0-12 months).
Claudia de Campos, Parent Infant Psychotherapist, Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist (ACP), (PIP, The Anna Freud Centre, London)
Antonia Llairo, Clinical Psychologist, psychotherapist & Psychoanalyst SEP-IPA. Clinical Director of Bruc Salut, Barcelona, Spain
Marta Gomà, Psychotherapist. Research Director of Bruc Salut, Barcelona, Spain.