About this webinar
Participation and Co-Production in Family Hubs Using the Lundy Model
Thursday 22 June 2023
Aims of the webinar:
- To provide an introduction of using the Lundy model in participation and co-production.
- To make links with the Lundy model and parent carer panels for family hubs.
- How the Lundy model is being used in co-production with young children and children with SEND who may use alternative communication channels.
- Practical ways to effectively implement the model when there are time constraints.
- Practical questions around remuneration and managing participants expectations.
- Who is this event suitable for?
All services for children and families
- Accessibility and registration
There will be automatic subtitles available. Please get in touch with email@example.com if you have any access requirements.
This event will take place on Zoom, a joining link will be sent to you closer to the event date.
Registration will close at 15:00 on Wednesday 21 June. Please book your place before this time to secure your place.
- System requirements for online event
The online platform Zoom will be used to deliver this event. Prior to booking on, please ensure you meet the system requirements so you're able to join this webinar.
Before the event, please test your equipment is working by going to Zoom.us/test and follow the instructions.
22nd June 2023
- Online – live via Zoom (Joining instructions will be sent to the email address you booked on with at least one working day before the event)
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- 10:00-11:30 (UK Time)
The Anna Freud Centre brings together those with a stake in the mental health of children and young people. Please subscribe to our mailing list to receive a bi-monthly e-newsletter and occasional updates about the Centre's training and events.