About this webinar
This webinar will review a new module in the Family Hubs Implementation Toolkit looking at how Family Hubs can work effectively with young people in the 8-18 (and up to 25 for young people with SEND) age range.
Family Hubs are designed to support families with children across the 0-19 age range, and up to 25 year olds with SEND. However, working with adolescents requires a very different set of approaches to enable effective access and support, compared to work with early years and with parents.
With contributions from Local Authorities, VCS partners and experts in the field we will discuss why working with young people in Family Hubs can add value, what are the key things to consider and implement to make this possible, and what are the pitfalls to avoid.
This seminar will have automatic subtitles available.
- A young person’s perspective on Family Hubs
- Local Authority case studies of Family Hubs working with young people
- VCS partners sharing expertise
- Q&A with speakers
- Who is this event suitable for?
Local Authorities and other stakeholders running family hubs or considering setting them up.
- System requirements for online event
The online platform Zoom will be used to deliver this training. Prior to booking on, please ensure you meet the system requirements so you're able to join this event.
Before the training, please test your equipment is working by going to Zoom.us/test and follow the instructions.
10th February 2022
- Online - via Zoom (Joining instructions will be sent to the email address you booked on with at least one working day before the event)
- 1.5 hours
- 10:00 - 11:30 (UK Time)
To hear about any new dates scheduled for this training, please subscribe to our mailing list