About this course
This day will provide a:
- Refresher on the IPT in NHS Talking Therapies practitioner accreditation protocol
- Review of updated IPT supervision paperwork for all practitioner accreditation
- Review of developments in the IPT practitioner and supervisor training courses and protocols
- Review and discussion of common issues in supervision (guided by attendees)
This day will be run as an interactive workshop, with extensive focus on attendees' current supervisory work with trainees seeking IPT in NHS Talking Therapies or generic IPT practitioner accreditation with IPTUK.
This day is aimed at all qualified IPT supervisors – the model was originally developed in NHS Talking Therapies but can be used by any IPT supervisor.
- System requirements for online training
The online platform Zoom will be used to deliver this training. Prior to booking on, please ensure you meet the system requirements so you're able to join this training.
Before the training, please test your equipment is working by going to Zoom.us/test and follow the instructions.
22nd September 2023
- Online - via Zoom (Joining instructions will be sent to the email address you booked on with at least one working day before the event)
- 1 day
- 09:30 - 16:00
The Anna Freud Centre brings together those with a stake in the mental health of children and young people. Please subscribe to our mailing list to receive a bi-monthly e-newsletter and occasional updates about the Centre's training and events.
It covered very relevant material. I really liked team approach and support integral to IPT. I felt eager, motivated and refreshed following workshop and I come out with many ideas how to keep on improving my practice. I LOVE Roslyn's delivery style every time!
Participant, 2015 (2)
...it was extremely relevant to me and the work I do... it was clearly presented and... was a chance to network with my IPT colleagues!
Participant, 2015 (3)
The subject matter, timely review of practice and opportunity to dialogue about it. As usual - Ros' inspirational style.