About this course
We are currently refining the structure of this training in an online format and so the times and dates may change slightly. Participants will be notified of any changes with sufficient notice.
This day will provide a:
- Refresher on the IPT in IAPT practitioner accreditation protocol
- Review of updated IPT supervision paperwork for all practitioner accreditation
- Review of developments in the IPT practitioner and supervisor training courses and protocols
- Review and discussion of common issues in supervision (guided by attendees)
This day will be run as an interactive workshop, with extensive focus on attendees' current supervisory work with trainees seeking IPT in IAPT or generic IPT practitioner accreditation with IPTUK.
This day is aimed at all qualified IPT supervisors – the model was originally developed in IAPT but can be used by any IPT supervisor.
To register for a funded place on this training please complete this form
- System requirements for online training
The online platform Zoom will be used to deliver this training. Prior to booking on, please ensure you meet the system requirements so you're able to join this training.
Before the training, please test your equipment is working by going to Zoom.us/test and follow the instructions.
16th September 2022
- Online - via Zoom (Joining instructions will be sent to the email address you booked on with at least one working day before the event)
- 1 day
To hear about any new dates scheduled for this training, please subscribe to our mailing list
It covered very relevant material. I really liked team approach and support integral to IPT. I felt eager, motivated and refreshed following workshop and I come out with many ideas how to keep on improving my practice. I LOVE Roslyn's delivery style every time!
Participant, 2015 (2)
...it was extremely relevant to me and the work I do... it was clearly presented and... was a chance to network with my IPT colleagues!
Participant, 2015 (3)
The subject matter, timely review of practice and opportunity to dialogue about it. As usual - Ros' inspirational style.