This session is designed to introduce AMBIT to Commissioners, Learning & Development teams, senior managers and others who may wish to commission training. An overview of the AMBIT approach will be given and a number of case studies matched with relevant outcome data will be shared. We will illustrate how AMBIT can and has been applied to various settings in the community as well as in residential, inpatient and secure settings for a range of age-groups – children, young people and adults.
The session will be largely didactic, but interaction through a question and answer segment will be encouraged. We will briefly introduce how we measure impact and highlight possible training options associated costs. We will also explain the pre and post training offer and ongoing support that is part of any training package.
This is a live online training, with trainers present throughout.
- Who is this course suitable for?
Commissioners, managers, learning and development managers and others who commission training.
- Aims of course
The session will:
- Introduce the AMBIT framework
- Demonstrate the relevance and value of AMBIT to commissioners
- Offer guidance on planning AMBIT training in a way that supports implementation in different organisational contexts
The session will help participants to:
Decide whether AMBIT is a good fit for your organisation/s and, if so, which of our training options might be most helpful
- Approach the commissioning of AMBIT training for your organisation/s with a good understanding of the model, aiding you in discussing your plans with key stakeholders and in planning your training
- Consider what conditions are required for AMBIT to implemented successfully and sustainably in your organisation, ensuring the best possible return on your investment
- System requirements for online training
The online platform Zoom will be used to deliver this training. Prior to booking on, please ensure you meet the system requirements so you're able to join this training.
Before the training, please test your equipment is working by going to Zoom.us/test and follow the instructions.
7th July 2021
- Online (joining instructions will be shared with registrants close to the event)
- half day
- 13:00 - 16:00 (UK time)
To hear about any new dates scheduled for this training, please subscribe to our mailing list