About this course
We are currently refining the structure of this training in an online format and so the times and dates may change slightly. Participants will be notified of any changes with sufficient notice.
A supervision group for practitioners in the field of parent-infant psychotherapy. Group size will not exceed eight members. Each member will have the opportunity to present clinical material for peer supervision in a supportive and constructive milieu and to share in understanding the clinical work of others.
Please note that these supervision sessions take place out of hours therefore there will not be any administrative support on site.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aims of the course
- To offer a specialist supervision space for parent-infant practitioners
- To create a cohesive and constructive milieu in which to learn from one another
- To share understanding and benefit from the experience of the group
- Who is this course suitable for
Qualified Parent-Infant Psychotherapists. Clinicians working with parents and infants using a PIP model.
- System requirements for online training
The online platform Zoom will be used to deliver this training. Prior to booking on, please ensure you meet the system requirements so you're able to join this training.
Before the training, please test your equipment is working by going to Zoom.us/test and follow the instructions.