We are currently refining the structure of this training in an online format.
Please note that the training advertised is subject to change and will reflect the current context in a school setting. As new research and evidence emerges the training materials will be updated to reflect this.
Participants will be notified of any changes with sufficient notice.
Raising Awareness: Supporting Mental Health in Schools is underpinned by the Centre’s longstanding experience of working within schools and colleges to support pupil, parent/carer and staff mental health.
This training is aimed at raising awareness, providing support to identify the early signs of specific mental health illness and the development of a common language when discussing mental health. This training provides a practical framework, alongside key actions and materials that aim to support primary school staff in championing mental health and wellbeing across the whole school community. The training is grounded in a rigorous evidence base.
Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
- Who is this training suitable for?
Our training modules are suitable for anyone working with children and young people in a school setting and could include:
- Teachers and staff in schools and colleges
- SEN/Designated Mental Health Leads
- Learning mentors
- PSHE leads
This training is a mental health awareness training and, therefore, may not suitable for members of SLT or Senior Mental Health leads who already have a good knowledge around mental health. We are able to offer more bespoke and suitable training. For further information on our training offer for Senior Leadership please contact: email@example.com
- Learning outcomes
- Know what factors are important to consider when developing a whole school approach to mental health and wellbeing
- Know how to embed and establish processes that support the mental health and wellbeing of the whole school community
- Learn practical tips and tools for promoting mental health and wellbeing in schools
- Explore the identification of the early signs of mental health concerns in children and young people
- Signposting to trusted mental health and wellbeing resources and sources of support
9th March 2021
- Online - via Zoom (joining instructions will be shared with registrants close to the event)
- 2 hours
- 15:00 - 17:00 (UK time)
Price per person
To hear about any new dates scheduled for this training, please subscribe to our mailing list