Personalised Care for Youth Mental Health, Maidstone
About this course
The sessions will look at how to monitor contracts and performance manage to ensure personalised services, as well as how to meaningfully compare provision in relation to young person centred care.
The course will cover
• A Look at the CAMHS policy Content
• What is person centred care and why is it important
• How can we commission to ensure care is person centred
• Commissioning to promote shared decision making
• Meaningful evaluation & performance management for young person centre care using PROMS & PREMS
Who is this course suitable for?
All of those involved in developing and delivering mental health services for young people and their families.
• Service Funders – Commissioners, CCG
• Service Providers – NHS, Local Authority, Voluntary Sector, Charities
• Service Users
Aims of the course?
• How to monitor contracts and performance manage across health, social care and education to ensure personalised services.
• How to meaningfully compare provision in relation to young person centred care.
• Opportunities for collaborative discussion between local service users, providers and funders about how payment systems can support shared decision making.
• Understand best practice through the most recent research and how to link it to contracts and performance management.
• A range of tools and online resources to help embed shared decision making in services
Training Courses will be run at various locations across the UK in 2015.
Places are free but are limited, so please register on the course most suitable for you below to secure a place.