Introduction to Qualitative Analysis
- One day
About this course
Introduction to Qualitative Analysis is being run by Child Outcomes Research Consortium (CORC) in partnership with the Centre.
The aim of this course is introduce researchers and those involved in research to the core principles of qualitative analysis.
The course will cover
- Where qualitative analysis fits into the whole qualitative research journey
- The core elements of the formal analytical stage
- The range of approaches to data management and the Framework approach
- The principles of thematic analysis
Who is this course suitable for?
The course is suitable for researchers and professionals who are planning or currently undertaking qualitative research.
Aims of the course?
The learning objectives of the course are:
- Delegates will be able to identify research questions appropriate for qualitative research.
- Delegates will be able to select and use an appropriate data management approach.
- Delegates will be able to carry out thematic analysis.