Promoting Active Choices Together (PACT)
About this course
With a hands-on, interactive and discussion based approach, this one day master class presented by the EBPU and Common Room (Service User Participation) will support you in becoming a local expert in how to implement, share and embed shared decision making (SDM) effectively into clinical practice.
The course will cover
- Review of Shared decision making: concepts and context
- Review current tools to support SDM
- Opportunity to role play the use of materials
- Opportunity to feedback into the development of materials
- Explore ways of embedding shared decision making into practice
Who is this course suitable for?
Professionals working clinically in CAMHS with:
- Previous experience of shared decision making
- Supervisory responsibility
Aims of the course?
- Increase knowledge of the tools available to support SDM
- Increase confidence and efficacy in using SDM to support clinical practice
- Increase confidence and efficacy to support others in using SDM
Please bring along on the day any tools or links to tools that you currently use or are aware of that support SDM and collaborative practice.
If you are interested in commissioning this training locally, please email firstname.lastname@example.org