As Regional Improvement Support Officer for the Midlands and South West, Lee seeks to support organisations and services to develop their evidence based and outcome focused approach for service improvement.
Lee developed his passion for this work supporting the mental health and well-being of children and young people over 12 years across voluntary and statutory sectors. This experience gave him a keen understanding of the needs of children, young people and their families (CYPF) and a commitment to putting them at the centre of all support for them.
Lee is excited by the variety and diversity of work that takes place for CYPF and seeks to better understand, to demonstrate and to improve the effectiveness of this support.
Courses this tutor is involved in
- Education for Wellbeing training: The Guide (Durham)
- Education for Wellbeing: The Guide training (Manchester)
- Measuring and Monitoring Children and Young People's Mental Wellbeing, Birmingham
- Measuring and Monitoring Children and Young People's Mental Wellbeing, Bristol
- Measuring and Monitoring Children and Young People's Mental Wellbeing, Leicester