Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
Rina is a Counselling Psychologist who has been working within the field of mental health since 2004. Rina has a diverse experience of working with children, adolescents and adults from a range of backgrounds. She has worked within the NHS, statutory organisations, the corporate world and the voluntary sector. In her role at the AFNCCF, Rina has delivered training to school professionals for nearly two years across England. She has been instrumental to developing and delivering schools-based interventions through the AFNCCF’s Schools in Mind network.
Courses this tutor is involved in
- How can schools identify and support children and young people who need specialist support?
- How to Champion a Mentally Healthy School
- Mentalizing Skills in the Classroom
- Promoting the Resilience of Children and Young People in Schools
- Supporting Staff Wellbeing in Schools and Colleges
- Talking to Children and Young People about their Mental Health in a School Setting