Dr Holly Dwyer Hall
Dr Holly Dwyer Hall is a Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist, Dynamic Interpersonal Therapist, Arts Therapist and an accredited MBT Practitioner with Adults, Families and Adolescents and a MBT-A and MBT -F Supervisor and Trainer. Holly has over 20 years experience in providing assessment and therapy for children, adolescents, adults and families and has worked in the NHS in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) and as part of an Arts Psychotherapies Service providing individual and group Mentalization Based Arts Therapy for adults with a diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder. She is the current Training Lead for Mentalization Based Treatments for children, young people and families at the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families and is a member of the Centre’s Family Trauma Team. Holly tutors and leads on curriculum development for the Doctorate in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy a collaboration between UCL, the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families and the Independent Psychoanalytic Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Association (IPCAPA) at the British Psychotherapy Foundation (bpf).
Courses this tutor is involved in
- Mentalization-Based Treatment for Adolescence (MBT-A)
- Mentalization-Based Treatment for Families (MBT-F)
- Mentalization-Based Treatment for Families (MBT-F) - London & In Person Training
- Mentalizing and Mentalization Based Treatments with Children, Young People and Families (MBT CYP) – An Introduction
- Online Practitioner Development Groups Mentalization Based Treatments with Children and Young People (MBT CYP) MBT-A, MBT-C, MBT-F