A skilled project manager with extensive experience of business transformation and improvement initiatives within multiple organisational settings ranging from grass roots voluntary to county wide commissioning partnerships.
Previous roles have enabled the refining of interpersonal and communication skills to improve engagement with key stakeholders and partners throughout all stages of a project. Increased knowledge and understanding of outcomes measurement and evaluation tools and techniques, specifically within children and youth services, has been gained through more recent experiences.
An excellent facilitator with strong influencing and negation methods, ensuring the best outputs and outcomes for any work.
Courses this tutor is involved in
- Education for Wellbeing training: The Guide (Durham)
- Education for Wellbeing: The Guide training (Manchester)
- Measuring and Monitoring Children and Young People's Mental Wellbeing, Newcastle
- Measuring and Monitoring Children and Young People's Mental Wellbeing, Nottingham
- Measuring and Monitoring Children and Young People's Mental Wellbeing, York