Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
Dr Cyra Neave B.Sc., D.Clin.Psych
Chartered Clinical Psychologist
Dr Neave has worked as a Clinical Psychologist in the NHS for over ten years specialising in work with children and adolescents. Her experience has provided her with the opportunity to work in a wide range of settings including outpatient, inpatient and community settings; working with individuals, families and groups as well as providing supervision, consultation and training. Cyra specialises in working in schools and has spent many years working across both Primary and Secondary schools in London, providing them with a range of therapeutic support, consultation and training. Cyra is currently working as the Senior Clinician within the School’s Outreach Team at The Anna Freud National Centre for Children & Families.
Courses this tutor is involved in
- How can schools identify and support children and young people who need specialist support?
- How to Champion a Mentally Healthy School
- Mental Health Awareness Training in Secondary Schools, Oxford
- Mentalizing Skills in the Classroom
- Promoting the Resilience of Children and Young People in Schools
- Schools in Mind: Centre of Excellence Celebration Event (London)
- Supporting Staff Wellbeing in Schools and Colleges
- Talking to Children and Young People about their Mental Health in a School Setting