Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
Michelle Sleed has worked as a research psychologist at Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families since 2005. She has worked on a number of evaluations of early intervention and family support. Her research interests include parent-infant relationships and interaction, parental representations, maternal mental health, infant development, and outcomes of psychotherapeutic interventions for parents and infants.
She is an acknowledged trainer of the Reflective Functioning coding for the Parent Development Interview.
Courses this tutor is involved in
- Assessment of Parental Representations
- Assessment of Parental Representations, Denmark
- ITSIEY Module 6: Planning for Evidence Based Practice in Early Years Services
- Reflective Functioning on the Parent Development Interview training in Barcelona
- Reflective Functioning Training on the Parent Development Interview