What is POD?
POD is an online outcomes data collection tool for mental health providers that can be used on any device with internet access.
POD can be used in clinical sessions with young people and families or remotely (via client log in) to fill out clinical and feedback questionnaires and track progress over time.
Scores are calculated instantly and can be presented in a variety of easy to understand graphs, tables or visualisations to help with interpreting and sharing results (incorporating subscales and clinical cut offs). This instant feedback can inform timely and meaningful discussions about responses and progress in-session and avoid the double entry and delays of using printed measures or inflexible computer based systems.
Sites have control over their data and can use PODs export tools to easily download data at any time into commonly used formats such as Excel and SPSS for analysis.
POD is used by a wide variety of organisations including NHS Trusts, Local Authorities, charities, research projects and workforce programmes (such as the Children Wellbeing Practitioner Programme and the Education Mental Health Wellbeing Practitioner Programme in London & South East)
- Customisable - sites can select the outcome measures to be included (e.g RCADS, SDQ etc.) or add new forms
- Can be used during clinical sessions – measures can be filled out on any device with internet access, with immediate scoring of measures for instant feedback
- No double entry – users can fill out questionnaires directly on POD
- A variety of data analytical displays (graphs, gauges, dials) to aid score interpretation
- Export tools for easy access to site data at any time
- Measure validation (e.g. highlighting missing responses) – to help avoid errors or accidental submission
- 1 year POD licence £3000 per year per 100 users, plus VAT
Find out more
If you would like to have a discussion about how POD will be beneficial for your service, please contact us at email@example.com