London and South East CYP IAPT Learning Collaboration
The London and South East CYP-IAPT Learning Collaborative is a collaboration between the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, Tavistock and Portman, UCL and KCL Universities and over 110 providers and commissioners of children and young peoples mental health services across NHS, Local Authority and Voluntary sectors working in London and the South East of England.
It’s one of six Learning Collaboratives across England that are part of the Children and Young People’s Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (CYP IAPT) country-wide transformation programme, which aims to improve existing Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).
The collaborative is hosted by AFC, directly connected to the CAMHS team at NHSE, and receives funding from NHS England and Health Education England.
The collaborative seeks to improve services through better evidence based practice, better collaborative practice, authentic participation and better use of feedback and clinical outcomes across all services. Members can access support and learning events from the collaborative to facilitate the implementation, embedding and sustainability of these principles and practice:
- Whole team and individual training (including Postgraduate Trainings offered by UCL/KCL and AFC in Children and Young People's IAPT Therapy, Supervision and Service Leadership, Enhanced Evidence-Based Practice Training and Enhanced Supervision training, as well as bespoke local training options),
- Consultation for service leaders, supervisors and practitioners including implementation planning, process mapping and expert advice on the clinical elements of CYP IAPT programme,
- Best practice case studies, learning sets, resources, communities of practice and service improvement workshops,
- In-put to local commissioners on transformation planning and implementation.
Find out more?
- Alex Goforth: Programme Lead firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claire Ely: Clinical Lead Claire.Ely@annafreud.org
- Louise Ellis: New Workforce Project Manager email@example.com
- Irina Nedelcu: Project Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lette Vaessen: Assistant Psychologist email@example.com
- Neha Loison: Programme Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
YouTube: London and South East CYP IAPT