The Link Programme
As a CCG lead your role will be to coordinate your local Link Programme. We’re here to support you and we’ve spent the last four years testing the Link Programme so we know how it works.
We’ve got loads of resources on these pages so you can really get to know the programme. By the time you’ve gone through them you should have a pretty good understanding of the Link Programme.
We are prioritising Trailblazer sites to take part in the programme for the 2019-2020 academic year and we will be contacting these sites from July 2019. However, in spring 2020 we will be looking for CCGs to take part in the Link Programme for the the 2020/21 academic year. We will be in touch with CCGs about this when recruitment is open.
But if you’ve got any more questions, we’re here to support you. Contact us on email@example.com.
This booklet is here to give you an overview of the Link Programme, including:
- What the Link Programme is
- The role of CCG leads
- The content of the Link Programme
We’ve got more resources at the bottom of this page if you want to explore the programme further.
Resources and support
We have created a range of resources which will give you all the information about the programme you need including our animation introducing the Link Programme.
Below you will find more detail about the programme including:
- An independent evaluation of the successful pilot of the Link Programme involving almost 1,000 education and mental health professionals across 27 CCGs. The findings showed significant improvements in joint working between schools and children and young people's mental health services
- Mental Health Services and Schools Link Pilot: workshop findings and feedback. This includes an internal review of the Link Programme
- A guide to the CASCADE Framework, which is used in workshops to help partners work together
- Putting the CASCADE Framework into Practice, which gives examples from three of the areas which have taken part
These documents should provide you all you need to know about the Link Programme. Once you have signed up to the programme we will send you a toolkit which outlines in detail how to recruit for and run the workshops.
We will support you throughout the Link Programme. If you have any other questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.