Sign up and Information
Why be a member?
Through Schools in Mind you can access:
- Resources to support your school to measure and monitor the wellbeing of your pupils
- Innovative new approaches to support the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people
- Training for school staff in new, effective techniques and interventions
- Opportunities for your school to take part in ground-breaking research
- Ideas to support school staff wellbeing and mental health
- Opportunities to network with dedicated staff from other schools who lead on mental health and wellbeing
The Schools in Mind network is intended to share resources, tools and strategies to support the mental health and wellbeing of the whole school community.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to specific queries around individual concerns regarding children and young people's mental health. If you are worried about a child or young person, please visit https://www.annafreud.org/on-my-mind/urgent-help/