Policy, reports and guidance
The following policy reports and guidance have been collated by the CYP MH Workforce Development Team.
Please click on the relevant heading or hyperlink within the description to access each resource.
The Centre is not responsible for external links and resources.
- Delivering With and Delivering Well (2014) values and standards for CYP IAPT
- What good looks like in psychological services for children, young people and their families (2015) special edition of The Child & Family Clinical Psychology Review co-authored by Duncan Law
- Future in mind (2015) Children and Young People’s Mental Health and Wellbeing Taskforce document setting out recommendations for improving CYP mental health and services
- The Five Year Forward View For Mental Health (2016) National all ages strategy created by the Mental Health Taskforce
- A Brief guide to the Mental Health Taskforce Five Year Forward View Report produced by the collaborative projects team
- Missed opportunities -A review of recent evidence into children and young people’s mental health (2016) Centre for Mental Health Report
- Children and young people’s mental health – policy, services, funding and education (2016) – House of Commons Library briefing on children and young people’s mental health policy and services.
- Transforming mental health services for children who have experienced abuse – summarises the NSPCC’s LTP analysis
- Implementing the Five Year Forward View for Mental Health – Implementation plan for the Five Year Forward View for mental health
- QNCC Eating Disorder standards
- Technical Guidance and Case Study on submitting MHSDS data - Youtube video
- The Child and Family Clinical Psychology Review – No 4 Winter 2016