We are moving to our new National Centre of Excellence. This means that we will be closing our offices at 12 Maresfield Gardens on 8 April and Jordan House on 7th May. Our Manchester and Holloway offices will continue to operate from their current addresses.
From Monday 8th April
- all children and parenting family appointments will take place at our new National Centre of Excellence
- all training will take place at our new National Centre of Excellence
The address is:
The Anna Freud Centre
The Kantor Centre of Excellence
4-8 Rodney Street
London N1 9JH
Our departments will be moving to our National Centre of Excellence in April and May. If you are visiting and have any doubt which building you should be going to, please get in touch by email or phone 020 7794 2313.
Postgraduate students will move to the new centre on 23rd April.
All Staff will have moved into our new building by 8th May.
- Training and Conferences: email@example.com
- Clinical Services and Service Improvement : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schools: email@example.com
- Postgraduate Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising: email@example.com
- Media: Tim.Linehan@annafreud.org (Head of Communications)/ Michelle.Cunliffe@annafreud.org (Media Officer)
- General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to work with us?
If you would like to find out about current vacancies at the Centre, please visit our vacancies page.
Participation Champions: We are always looking for parents/carers and young people who have experience using mental health services to join work with us in the development of our organisation, as a Volunteer Champion.
For more info please contact Participation@annafreud.org
- Parent Infant Project: email@example.com
- Parent Toddler Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Psychotherapy Service: email@example.com
- Schools Outreach Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialist Assessment and Treatment Services: email@example.com
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Old Street Site (closing 7th May 2019)
47 Brunswick Place
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Holloway Site
38 Mayton Street,
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Greater Manchester Site
Manchester Institute of Education,
University of Manchester,