For more information on how to find or contact the Anna Freud Centre, please see below:
- Training and Conferences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schools: email@example.com
- Postgraduate Studies: Senvia.Begum@annafreud.org
- Fundraising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinical Service Improvement: email@example.com
- General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Service Contacts
- General Referrals: email@example.com
- Clinical service enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Adolescent Services and Child Psychotherapy: email@example.com
- Early Years - Parent Infant Project, Mind the Dad, National Early Years Adoption Therapy Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents in Conflict - Contact and Residence Disputes Service, Family Ties, No Kids in the Middle: email@example.com
- Post Adoption and Special Guardianship Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Trauma - Court Assessment and Treatment Service: email@example.com
- Schools Outreach Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries or concerns regarding the materials and resources we use or refer to please can you email email@example.com
Want to work with us?
If you would like to find out about current vacancies at the Centre, please visit our vacancies page.
Participation Champions: We are always looking for parents/carers and young people who have experience using mental health services to join our work with us in the development of our organisation, as a Volunteer Champion.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to find us
The Anna Freud Centre (London office)
4-8 Rodney Street
London N1 9JH
Switchboard: (0)20 7794 2313
The Anna Freud Centre (Manchester office)
The Express Building
9 Great Ancoats Street
Manchester M4 5AD