Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Hampstead Site
12 Maresfield Gardens
Tel: 020 7794 2313
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Old Street Site
47 Brunswick Place
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Holloway Site
38 Mayton Street,
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - Greater Manchester Site
Manchester Institute of Education,
University of Manchester,
- Training and Conferences: email@example.com
- Clinical Services and Service Improvement : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schools: email@example.com
- Postgraduate Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising: email@example.com
- Media: Tim.Linehan@annafreud.org (Head of Communications)/ Michelle.Cunliffe@annafreud.org (Media Officer)
- General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to work with us?
If you would like to find out about current vacancies at the Centre, please visit our vacancies page.
Participation Champions: We are always looking for parents/carers and young people who have experience using mental health services to join work with us in the development of our organisation, as a Volunteer Champion.
For more info please contact Participation@annafreud.org