This animation and accompanying teacher toolkit is aimed at Key stage 3 secondary school pupils (Years 7-9). They were developed in collaboration with young people, teachers and mental health experts. The animation aims to give young people of this age:
- Consistent and accessible language to talk about mental health
- A better understanding of mental health self-care
- To know who to ask for support when it is needed
We all have mental health animation Behind the scenes video
The Teacher Toolkit for school staff to use alongside the above animation includes:
- A Lesson plan and Powerpoint
- An Assembly plan and PowerPoint
- Various resources and classroom exercises
Hard copies of the toolkit also include our 'Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing in Secondary Schools' booklet for school staff and 'Talking Mental Health with Young People at Secondary School' leaflet for parents/carers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to order hard copies for your school or local authority.